The Ponderosa Pants
About the Ponderosa Pants
Designed to hug every curve, move with your body, and available in two different fit styles and three colors, these are the hiking pants you never knew existed. They were made with extensive feedback from real, amazing people, designed to be your adventure bffs. We're not the only ones that think so: here's what others are saying.
Made with 94% nylon and 6% elastane, the Ponderosa Pants are breathable, abrasion resistant, and quick-drying. The fabric's two-way stretch moves with you, whatever adventure comes your way.
- A curved, high-rise, adjustable waistband to hug your body in all the right ways
- A built-in belt to give you just the right fit and prevent sagging
- Five generous pockets - all designed to fit a cell phone comfortably
- A zippered thigh pocket to keep your valuables secure but out of the way
- Adjustable cuffs to quickly turn the pants into capris
- Key ring for carrying your carabiner loaded with keys or hand sanitizer
- For both fit styles, the inseam is 32” for sizes 14-18, and then gradually goes down to 31” for size 24. When rolled up, the inseam decreases by approximately 10".
Where It's Made
These pants are made in Honduras, at a WRAP Certified factory.
Size & Fit
We highly recommend checking out the size chart and choosing the size that fits you best, according to your measurements. If you are unsure, please don't hesitate to reach out - we want you to be happy with your pants!
For a more leggings-like fit, choose a size down; for a looser fit, choose a size up. If your measurements are a perfect match for a given size, they'll fit like a pair of stretch jeans.