Ponderosa Pants - Presale Order Now
After an incredibly successful Kickstarter campaign, (over 6x of our goal!) we have a limited quantity of pants that will be available later this year. Now’s your chance to claim one for yourself! *Please remember, though you are paying for these pants now, they are scheduled to ship in 2022.*
Note about colors: Slate Gray and Sky Black are on track to ship in February 2022; Sage Green is delayed and is expected to be ready in spring 2022.
About the Award-winning Ponderosa Pant
These are the hiking pants you never knew you could have. Hugging every curve, moving with your body, and made in two different fit styles and three colors, you already know you love them because you helped to make them! Named after one of our favorite pine trees, these pants will be your adventure bffs. We're not the only ones that think so, with the pants already getting a lot of attention.
Made with 94% nylon and 6% elastane, the Ponderosa Pant is breathable, abrasion resistant, and quick drying. Its two-way stretch moves with you, whatever adventure comes your way.
- A curved, high-rise, adjustable waistband to hug your body in all the right ways
- A built-in belt to give you just the right fit and prevent sagging
- Five generous pockets - all designed to fit a cell phone comfortably
- A zippered thigh pocket to keep your valuables secure but out of the way
- Adjustable cuffs to quickly turn the pants into capris
- Key ring for carrying your carabiner loaded with keys or hand sanitizer
- For both fit styles, the inseam is 32” for sizes 14-18, and then gradually goes down to 31” for size 24. When rolled up, the inseam decreases by approximately 10".
Where It's Made
These pants will be made in Honduras.
Size & Fit
We highly recommend checking out the size chart and choosing the size that fits you best, according to your measurements. If you are unsure, please don't hesitate to reach out - we want you to be happy with your pants!
For a more leggings-like fit, choose a size down; for a looser fit, choose a size up. If your measurements are a perfect match for a given size, they'll fit like a pair of stretch jeans.